The objectives of the Foundation on Future Farming, according to its statutes are:
- the promotion of research and testing of methodological and practical principles of ecological agriculture, and adult and vocational education in this context;
- the promotion of cultural, educational and therapeutic purposes based on the particular opportunities of organic farming;
- To enhance the landscape and nature and environmental protection and measures for conservation and development of biodiversity in animal and vegetable field and the ability to regenerate;
- the promotion of seed research as a basis for developing site-specific seed varieties;
- the research and development of new methods and procedures for the evaluation and measurement of food quality;
- the promotion of animal welfare and animal welfare.